Protection of personal data
The General Data Protection Regulation protects the privacy and rights of individuals, which is also important for EducDesign s.a.. Here is a summary of the measures we apply.
1. What data are processed?
In order to offer you a complete quality service, EducDesign s.a. collects different categories of data:
- personal and electronic identification data allow us, among other things, to get in touch with you as well as with the people in your company / institution / association who are concerned by the services we offer (for example: surname, first name, address, number phone, email address, as needed)
- data relating to your employment situation
- data on contracts signed with EducDesign s.a. (contract number, modalities) allow us to meet our commitments
Of course, only the relevant data necessary for the best execution of our services are collected, processed and stored.
2. Why are your data used?
The data you entrust to us allow us, in accordance with the general regulations on the protection of personal data:
- to contact you to plan and coordinate interventions from us (e.g. technical support, training, assistance, coaching ...)
- to verify the identity of users and the legitimacy of their requests to us (e.g. adaptations of the content on a website, change of access rights, adding administrators ...)
- to transmit the information requested by the authorities who have the legal right to do so, such as justice in criminal proceedings
- to manage our commercial relationship with you, to inform you of news that may be useful to you
3. Who has access to your data?
Your data is used by our employees, within the strict framework of the missions entrusted to them. The data is also used by subcontractors as part of the execution of the contract and according to legal requirements. They are treated in a human and non-automated way.
4. How long are they kept?
As a customer, your personal data is kept for the duration of your contract, as well as after the end of it, for the maximum period of time necessary to comply with our legal obligations and their limitation periods.
5. What are your rights?
The regulation on the protection of personal data states in particular that you have the right at any time:
- to request a statement of your personal data
- to request the correction or deletion of these
- to obtain the limitation of their treatment
6. How to reach us?
For any question or request relating to the protection of personal data, simply send a message to