Mir bieden Iech an der nächster Zäit haaptsächlech via Email mat eis ze kommunizéieren.
Mir schaffen wéint der aktueller Lag vun doheem
Mir hunn zwar d'Telefonë zum Deel ëmgeleed mee garantéieren net dass ëmmer een ophieft.
To support educational institutions in addressing these challenges EducDesign Inc. offers a wide range of services, necessary to take into account the inherent complexity and the interaction of all dimensions and to progressively ensure sustainable and effective integration of technological tools in everyday school life.
Within the service pack VisionCare, EducDesign typically provides the following services:
- Development of technological and pedagogical visions, strategies, concepts and planning
- Assessment of the existing ICT-assets (hardware, software, network infrastructure)
- Evaluation of the technological and pedagogical maturity of organisations and their environment
- Counselling and monitoring of architectural measures or projects with the aim to ensure that pedagogical aspects issues are being taken in consideration
- Elaboration of long-term action- and investment plans and quantified projections for the school boards (4-7 years)
Within the service-offer EduCare, EducDesign typically provides the following services:
Development of the pedagogical and technological skills and competences of the teacher-staff.
- Individual and group trainings
- On-site assistance (in the classroom)
- Elaboration of tutorials
- Online support
- Identification of training-needs
Networking and sharing of experiences
- Collection and publication of Best Practice examples
- Networking with other schools, universities, researchers
- Identification of potential opportunities to integrate technoloiges in
- Coordination and planning of activites
- Technical support
Analysis and evaluation
- Ongoing analyse and evaluation of the techno-pedagogical evolution
- Proposal of measures to increase the techno-pedagogical capacity of the organization.
Within the Servicepack NetCare, EducDesign offers a global package based on OLEFA-CMS (Portal Server, Content Management System) to setup attractive, responsive and easy-to-maintain webportals. See our reference list
In a typical project the following aspects are covered:
- Functional analysis of the customer-needs
- Graphical Design and Templates (based on the corporate design of an organisation)
- Website navigation and page structuring
- Website content filling
- Setup of customer-specific databases
- Integration of pedagogical modules
- Training of web-administrators
- Hosting in 4tier Data-Centers in Luxembourg
The service-pack TechCare provides 1st and 2nd level support to the organisations staff, helping with the maintenance of networks, computer systems, OLEFA-servers and peripheral equipment.
Typically the following aspects are covered:
- resolving ICT problems via phone, face to face or remotely
- installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- monitoring, maintaining an revisioning of computer systems, networks, OLEFA-Servers and OLEFA-Internetfilters
- troubleshooting system and network problems
- diagnosing hardware and software faults
- supporting the installation of new hardware / software applications
- setting up new user accounts, profiles and handling of password issues
- updating the HW-inventory
Today, bringing your library stock online has become easy, especially when you use an intelligent database system like OLEFA.
However, sometimes it needs more than a good software to organize your library in a way that people love working there.
Administration should be fluent and intuitive and readers should perceive your library as a comfortable service and an enjoyable place to stay.
We have gained a lot of experience in designing and organizing libraries and bringing them online. So far we have supported public and educational libraries, and libraries from administrations and non-profit organizations.
Data collection and organisation has always been a highly complex and time consuming task. This is true for any organisation, small or big. New digital storage technologies make organisation easier and more flexible because one data-item can be accessed and published through different channels.
However, most organisations have to face the problem about how to convert their analogue data into digital data. And they all have to find an answer to the following questions: How should it be done? Who should do it? How much time will the conversion process take? How many human and technological resources do I need?
To make it clear, the most expensive way it can be done is to do it on your own. You will have to buy high end equipment and professional software, invest a lot of your human resources on the digitising process after having given them a serious and expensive professional training.
DigiCare offers: Analysis of the actual data collecting and storing procedures, digitising of pictures, analogue videos, sound recordings and paper documents, compression and conversion of digital data into specific formats for Internet, CD-ROM, DVD or print publishing, conversion from digital to analogue, high end storage organisation and more.